9.23.2012

I would like to

I would love to fix this blog and blog selfishly again. Like how pretty the bag(s) I bought awhile ago was, how I need to attend yoga class tomorrow because I missed it for a week (maybe two), and how I've been reading nonfiction for months now.

I would like to blog about how everyones blogs have evolved into faintly relate-able blogs because we are all no longer in college and we lead different lives now. It's still very interesting, mind you, because its striking how different our realities are, but all so trivial and mundane. I've been very conscious about blogging because I did not want to bore people. I would put so much effort in avoiding the word "I".



(Oh and also I've discovered Instagram and was turned dependent. So long too whatever Photography skills I've acquired in college.)

I would like to blog about growing up... or the not growing up. I'm sure I'm not alone on this, but I'm also sure that other people are not suffering a slight stunt in their growths.

I would like to discuss feelings, being the girl that I am, but I won't divulge because I respect my boyfriend and I know he loves his privacy. Maybe I'll tell you where we had lunch, yeah?

I would really really love to make a mood board. Miss Weng, an officemate asked for a photo of a local celebrity to put in hers (she wanted to lose weight as successfully as the celebrity did) and it reminded me of how relieving and inspiring and pretty much pleasant moodboards are. I'm recently attached to my tablet these days, I'd love to turn it into my wallpaper.

I'd love to tell you how much I love people. Most people. People relieve me, really. I'm happy really that I am fond of people instead of afraid of them... I'm sure a lot of people avoid crowds. When I was little I was actually shy (could you effing believe that?), but I actually was. Well more than shy, I was uhhh mean. I was people incompetent. I'd get in more fights than in alliances. Alliances were important and natural for children, but I remember struggling with that. Until the recent years, I'd find myself clashing with personalities

I love being alone and unconscious of how people would perceive me. Anonimity is a blessing. But also love company, I love dinners and lunches and coffee and pretty much just hearing what anyone has to say. It drives me away from my thoughts, I guess. Arent we ALL afraid of our own thoughts.

And as my ex-interns would say, I tend to be uhh existential. Pf.

No comments:

Post a Comment