9.26.2012

Talking Shmalking

It's 1am and therefore time to panic that I'm not asleep yet.

I just added every living soul I know in Instagram. But now that I've done it I'm suddenly all conscious: "ugh, it's pretty much like I've invited them to look at the photos I take an realize that I just look party... but nooo, I only have images of dogs and bags to show off."

 ...

 So huh. Fugly blog, eh? This is what happens when you don't have anyone to impress. A two word text header (which isnt even fairly creative)... way below what people would expect from a forever blogger as yourself. Plus an advertising arts major.

Okay, so I actually have a job ladies and gentlemen. And as much as I want to whip up a fancy shmancy collage of the beautiful things happening in my life, I'm doing a collage of why you should buy my company's products.

(Nope. Still not disclosing company name.)

1 comment:

  1. Ever since women entered the work force after the Industrial Wave in Europe in huge numbers, the simple ladies purse became their most sought after accessory and at times necessity. replica cartier It enables women to keep which range from 20 – 30 items replica hermes at once as you survey revealed recently. From items of daily makeup such as lipsticks and deodorants, plastic and paper money, mobile phone with chargers to energy bars whenever hunger strikes, fake hublot ladies purse is the repository of all that a woman needs and wants on a daily basis. chanel replica Some of the bags of ladies of second classes had the most exquisite hand adornments seen wherever. hublot replica They are like works of art, customized and nothing sort of gems in their own protection under the law.

    ReplyDelete